Tuesday, October 27, 2009


New York

New York is one of the busiest places I know. It is one of the top best cities in the whole world. I have never been to New York, but I would love to go and see all the new and old attractions.
“Wicked”, the musical is one of my most favorite musicals of all time. The actual play, before it started touring, was held in New York whose leads were Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth. The musical was held in the Gershwin Theatre.
I think New York would be a great place to go on vacation, or better yet, to live. There are tons of wonderful places to go. The shopping there is amazing and the food restaurants are to die for. Better than Lubbock for sure!
Some statistics show that seventy percent of New Yorkers believe New York is a good place to live and getting better than ever before. Sixty-eight percent believe New York is getting better than it used to be. Most of the citizens of New York think it is a safe place to live, and that the police are doing a very good job protecting them. A lower percentage of citizens believe police are not at the top of their game and need to do a better job. I believe people should help protect themselves first.
Therefore, New York is a very popular city, one at the top of my list of cities to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment