
San Antonio
San Antonio is probably one of the greatest places in the world to visit. Some of the hotels they have for visitors are amazing.
I have just recently visited San Antonio last Christmas because of cheerleading. We decided we wanted to perform at half-time for the Alamo Bowl. It was okay, but what was really interesting to me was the beautiful hotel we stayed in. It was called the hotel. We also went on the river walk; it was right next to our hotel. It was crowded, but still very amazing. San Antonio is probably the hottest place I have ever been to.
I went to San Antonio again, last summer to see a musical called Wicked with my best friend. It was held in the Majestic Theatre. It was amazing. Can you believe we walked there?
There are also some amazing places to go in San Antonio too. I went to Shlitter Bon one day, and I didn’t want to leave. I loved being in the lazy river all day. I would try to hold on to the sides when the waves would push me up, although, I would always get in trouble every time I tried.
Another place I went to was Sea World. It was the best place I had ever been. I watched the dolphins, whales, and penguins. San Antonio is one of the best vacation places I have ever been to.
San Antonio is probably one of the greatest places in the world to visit. Some of the hotels they have for visitors are amazing.
I have just recently visited San Antonio last Christmas because of cheerleading. We decided we wanted to perform at half-time for the Alamo Bowl. It was okay, but what was really interesting to me was the beautiful hotel we stayed in. It was called the hotel. We also went on the river walk; it was right next to our hotel. It was crowded, but still very amazing. San Antonio is probably the hottest place I have ever been to.
I went to San Antonio again, last summer to see a musical called Wicked with my best friend. It was held in the Majestic Theatre. It was amazing. Can you believe we walked there?
There are also some amazing places to go in San Antonio too. I went to Shlitter Bon one day, and I didn’t want to leave. I loved being in the lazy river all day. I would try to hold on to the sides when the waves would push me up, although, I would always get in trouble every time I tried.
Another place I went to was Sea World. It was the best place I had ever been. I watched the dolphins, whales, and penguins. San Antonio is one of the best vacation places I have ever been to.
No comments:
Post a Comment