Seattle, WashingtonSeattle is the city I want to live in when I finish college. I love the rainy weather, and Seattle has it all. It isn’t a very big city, but plenty crowded. I either want to live in Seattle, or someplace close to it.
The Great Blue Heron is Seattle’s city bird. It was named the city bird on March 17, 2003. That wasn’t too long ago. The Great Blue Heron is a very big bird with a long neck, long legs, and very long and very wide wings. It likes to stay closer to the ocean or lake where there is a lot of water.
There is so much rain in Seattle. I love to sit outside and watch the rain hit the ground, then splash into many different directions. The only problem here in Texas is that it hardly ever rains. My uncle lives a town right outside of Seattle. My cousin visits him once a year. I have never actually been there, but I know it is a very big pretty place. MY cousin says it is so pretty. She invited me to go this past year, but my father said it was none of my business going all the way up there with no adults with me. I understood that he didn’t want me to get hurt, or for anything to happen to me, but what I didn’t understand was what he had against my uncle.
No comments:
Post a Comment