
Las Vegas
Las Vegas is the brightest city I have ever been to. I have been to Las Vegas so many times in the past, mostly because of gymnastics competitions. Usually, the only way I can travel just about anywhere is because of gymnastics. Las Vegas is the place to go if you are an all time partier.
I remember I was about eight, the last time I went to Las Vegas. We stayed in a castle sort of hotel. The employees were all always required to wear a specific costume every day. My favorite was the princess. She was always so pretty, and her smile made everyone else smile too. There were also a mime, a clown, a prince, a king, and so many other characters that I don’t remember. There were about three restraints in the one hotel. We ate breakfast in the hotel every day, and it was amazing.
Las Vegas is known as the sin city, because there is so much gambling and drinking. There are so many slot machines and poker tables. At our hotel, there were a couple of gambling places. I was never able to go into any of them. Instead, we had a girl draw me while my parents went to gamble.
Las Vegas is the brightest city I have ever been to. I have been to Las Vegas so many times in the past, mostly because of gymnastics competitions. Usually, the only way I can travel just about anywhere is because of gymnastics. Las Vegas is the place to go if you are an all time partier.
I remember I was about eight, the last time I went to Las Vegas. We stayed in a castle sort of hotel. The employees were all always required to wear a specific costume every day. My favorite was the princess. She was always so pretty, and her smile made everyone else smile too. There were also a mime, a clown, a prince, a king, and so many other characters that I don’t remember. There were about three restraints in the one hotel. We ate breakfast in the hotel every day, and it was amazing.
Las Vegas is known as the sin city, because there is so much gambling and drinking. There are so many slot machines and poker tables. At our hotel, there were a couple of gambling places. I was never able to go into any of them. Instead, we had a girl draw me while my parents went to gamble.
No comments:
Post a Comment