Thursday, November 12, 2009


Orlando, Florida

Orlando is a pretty amazing place. There are tons of things to do there, just like every other place, but what makes every other place so special is they might be the same things, but there are tons of different types, such as Sea World, and Disney Land/ Disney World, and Schlitter Bon.
When I was little, I would beg my parents to let me go to Orlando Florida every summer for our vacation. They would always say we would when I had a gymnastics competition in Orlando. I would beg and beg. My parents held their word, and said no. Then, the time came when I finally had a gymnastics competition in Orlando, Florida. We stayed in this gorgeous hotel with a water park inside it. They had a huge bucket that would take almost thirty minutes to fill, when it would, I would run under and get drenched in water.
I believe Disney World is not exactly in Orlando, but I believe it is close. It is just as magical as Disney Land, except all the princess characters look very different form the ones in Disney Lnad. Still, the fireworks are amazing at night. I hope I’ll be able to back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment