Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Los Angeles

Los Angeles, California is a very amazing place to visit. I have been at least five times in my lifetime. It was always in the summer for nationals, like everywhere else I go is for. I went to so many different, and amazing places in Los Angeles, but my favorite has always been, and always will be Disney Land.
Disney Land is the most amazing place I have ever been, besides Disney World, but they are pretty much the same thing, so they are both amazing. When I first went to Disney Land, I bought a build a bear. I loved the build a bear too. I still have it in my room today.
Annually, there are about twenty four million people who visit Los Angeles California for their summer vacations, or whatever time of the year they decide to have their vacations.
The name for Los Angles used to be El Angeles de la Porcuincula, which means: Town of Our Lady the Queen of the Angeles of the Small Portion. When the town was first founded, there were only forty four people, or about fourteen families living in it. Then, the town began to grow and grow, until the name just didn’t fit anymore, so they cut it short to simply Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment